Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵. Looking for recipes idea to cook today? Try this Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe! Our site is devoted to bringing you only the best Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try.
This is Taiwan's version of bak kut the, the Chinese meat soup that is also popular in Singapore and Malaysia. Lin family beef noodle soup, exclusive formula proudly over the years, the cooking of beef noodles, always adhere to several principles, namely, "fresh, flavor, health, indeed, delicious" regardless of the election materials and ingredients skills, as well as cooking timeHuohou, using ancient techniques, carefully blended, beef plump plump, juicy, soft and suitable for fresh taste, and. Use your Uber account to order food delivery from 台灣郎 Taiwan Lang (天后Tin Hau) in Hong Kong.. 台灣紅燒牛肉麵 Noodles with Stewed Beef. You can cook Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵
- Prepare 240 g of Taiwanese noodle (yellow color) 台灣式的油麵.
- Prepare 2 of Shrimp....large size。蝦2支.
- You need 30 g of pork 30克豬肉.
- You need 2 of Fish ball or shrimp ball or meat ball。2粒魚丸或貢丸或蝦丸,.
- It's 40 g of Mushrooms (any kind)。 40克的香菇.
- Prepare of 50 g Chinese Cabbage (slice)。 50克台灣小白菜.
- Prepare 20 g of snow peas。20克 雪豆.
- You need 20 g of green onion (cut into small pieces) 20克。青蔥.
- You need 20 g of ginger (chop it up)。20克 僵.
- Prepare 20 g of garlic (chop it up)。20克。蒜切碎.
- You need 40 g of fried tofu。40克。油豆腐.
- You need tea spoon of white paper。小匙的白胡椒.
- You need 1 table spoon of salt 大匙的塩.
- You need 1 table spoon of soy sauce。大匙醬油.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of sesame oil。 小匙香油.
- It's 1 tea spoon of cooking wine。l小匙的料酒.
- Prepare 600 of chicken broth。 600 克雞湯.
- You need of Chicken favorite powder (optional)。 雞精.隨意.
- You need 1 table spoon of vegetable oil。一大匙大蔬菜油.
- It's 50 g of bean sprout。50克的豆芽菜.
Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 step by step
- All ingredients 全部的材料.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan (use bigger size pan). Add ginger, garlic, onion into the pot, stir it around till the all aroma came out from ginger, garlic,and onion.蔬菜油放入鍋裡,等待油加熱之後加入蒜蔥姜等然後再炒一炒,炒熱後把這蔥薑蒜味道出來就可.
- Add mushrooms, tofu, and meat into the pan and stir fried it. 加入香菇豆腐還有肉進去再炒一炒.
- Add noodles into the pan stir fried a little bit. 現在就加入面.
- Add chicken broth (this chicken broth has salted in it already so you don’t want any more salt) into the pan. Let it bring to the boil it. 第四步之後就加入個雞湯進去雞湯已經有鹽了所以不用再加鹽.
- After boil add Chinese cabbage and bean spout and snow peas. it is done. 等湯滾了之後再加豆芽菜跟白菜及四季豆就可以了. 你加的豆芽菜跟白菜之後不要再煮太久因為很快就熟,就可以撈起來了.
- Scoop into a bowl then add sesame oil and cooking wine。撈起到碗內之後就可以加一點酒跟那個香油.